This isn’t an easy post for me to write but it’s a necessary one.
I’ve decided to postpone the release of Liquid & Ash and I will not be announcing a new date until the manuscript is in my editor’s hands.
As some of you know, my husband is in the US Navy and he will be leaving on a seven month deployment very soon. I’ve been struggling over both wanting to write and of course, wanting to spend time with him before he leaves. Unfortunately, this stress hasn’t been having a positive effect on my writing and I’ve been struggling to finish. So, instead of continuing to feel guilty over it, I’ve decided it’s best if I postpone the release to give myself the time to make this book the best it can be and to give you my best work.
I hope all of you understand that this hasn’t been an easy decision for me but I know it’s for the best. I promise to continue working my ass off to get this book finished and to give you something I’m proud of.